Step by Step process to Apply for the Loan Scheme 2013.
2) One personal guarantee required – No other security
Following individuals can provide guarantee for the loan applicants: Government Servant of BPS 15 or above, OR Any other individual having net worth of 1.5 times of the loan amount applied for. Net worth is total assets (Moveable or immoveable) in the name of the individual minus any liabilities such as loans from banks or other individuals. No, Blood Relatives’ guarantee is usually not acceptable to the Banks.
3) You are required for 10% of the loan amount as Borrowers Capital
4) If you are a bank defaulter, you are ineligible. You cannot apply for loan
5) Following documents are required along with loan application form.
a) 1 Recent Passport size photograph of the applicant
b) Photocopy of Applicants CNIC
c) Photocopy of Guarantor’s CNIC
d) Basic Borrowers Fact Sheet (Part A of form) e) Guarantor’s Information (Part B of form) f) Copy of SMEDA Pre-feasibility Study or Applicant’s own prepared Business Plan / Feasibility / Project Proposal
After Fulfilling All Above Requirements.
Submit Loan applications can be submitted in all branches of following banks National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) First Women Bank (FWBL)
Rs 100 has to be paid as processing charges to participating Banks at the time of form submission 15 days are required by participating banks to process the loan.
The bank will inform you about through letter / telephone call / SMS/email.TheSMS will come from PMYouthProg or 80028 PMO websitewww.pmo.gov.pk).
Confirmation from any other number / source should not be relied upon. Loan Amount is up to Rs. 20 Lack (Rs.100000/= – Rs. 20,00000/=)
Maximum Loan under this scheme is Rs. 20 Lack. Total No. of loans to be given are 100,000 for Year 2013-14
After you Get Lone Start Working on your Business.
- First Loan installment will be due after one year of loan disbursement
- Sometimes businesses have problems. All loan beneficiaries are advised to give their best to make their business successful. It is also advisable to keep your banker informed of any problems, which may affect your ability to repay loan and seek technical guidance. SMEDA and the banks have been directed to put in place system of periodic guidance to the entrepreneurs in running their businesses successfully.
- Mark-up Rate is 8% p.a.
- The maximum tenor of the loan is 8 years, including 1 year’s grace period. The tenor will depend upon the nature of business, pattern of income and repayment capacity.
Tags : prime minister loan scheme. prime minister youth program, prime minister youth loan scheme, pm loan, youth loan scheme, pm loan scheme, prime minister loan scheme 2013, application form, pm youth loan scheme 2013, pm loan scheme 2013 application form, Nawaz Sharif prime minister loan scheme